Please join in the fun.
1. Visit my family and spend time with my amazing grandma in Pittsburgh.
2. Work on plans and curriculum relating to Common Core Standards.
source: Mrs. Jumps Class
via: Ann Marie Miller on Pinterest
3. Go to nearby Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach often with the kids and hubby. Isn't it beautiful?
source: Road Trip For Girls
4. Clean and organize like crazy. If you haven't checked out Delightful Order... do so. It is amazing. I sooo need to work on my linen closet.
source: Delightful Order
5. Last, gather items and ideas to decorate my classroom. I am super excited about the upcoming year already. I am in awe of Melanie of Schoolgirl Style.
source: Schoolgirl Style
What is on your summer bucket list? I would love to hear about it? Also, be sure to visit A Cupcake For The Teacher to join the linky party.