Hi everyone! I just spent a lovely afternoon with my dear sister-in-law and niece. There is nothing better than spending time with those that you love. Speaking of love....I absolutely love reading all of the amazing teacher blogs out there. I especially enjoy finding a new blog to follow and learn from. I am a newbie (I started blogging at the end of April) and was excited to see this Newbie Blog Hop from Janis
Here's what you do....Answer the questions below, add your button to the Linky, create a post about this hop, and don't forget to place the code at the bottom of the Linky in your post so that this list will appear on your blog as well.
1. What state are you in? I live in SW Florida
2. What is your current teaching position? I teach third grade
3. Your teaching experience...I began in education in 1993...K, 2, 3, Head Start, Even Start, College
4. When did you start blogging? April 21, 2012
5. Share a blogging tip/blogging resource....read successful blogs and the tips that they provide...my favorite is Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files. Oh one more... please remember to insert a link to the people and/or blogs that you mention. If I read about someone I want to be able to see who they are ;)